[nfbmi-talk] Fw: my own records request

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:36:07 UTC 2014

Hello Terry,

I can understand your frustration with the BSBP. However, what exactly does
swearing at them on a public email list accomplish? The new one minute
message from the national office seeks to empower blind people by telling
them that blindness does not need to hold them back from living the life
they want. How does swearing at the vocational rehabilitation agency
accomplish this goal? I personally do not see how swearing at the BSBP on a
public email list accomplishes anything positive, and I do not believe the
use of such profanity should be permitted on our email list.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth