[nfbmi-talk] Fw: my own records request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Sep 5 14:17:22 UTC 2014

The real obscenity documented in the public record is the mass
discrimination against all Michigander's who are blind by this scofflaw
agency as well as it's cronyism, nepotism, mass misappropriations of funds
meant for rehabilitation; and violations of the very Rehabilitation Act that
creates and funds it.

And this is a short list of high crimes and misdemeanors of this outlaw
operation.

Moreover, as you aptly point out Terry these people don't even pretend to
give a hoot about the very people they are paid for to serve, and nor do
they even care about our potential.

Joe