[nfbmi-talk] mich flier ada complaint

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Sep 22 22:37:07 UTC 2014

That's an interesting approach. I'm definitely against them moving the
stop to a further location. I'm not sure an ADA lawsuit will fly in this
situation though.
Is an inconvenience a good enough reason for a lawsuit?
The stop is a major inconvenience, but I'm not sure if it's illegal.
Though from what I've read of complaints from users with wheelchairs,
they may have a legitimate complaint.
Not ADA compliant because of lack of a guide dog relief area?
Glad to see the governor and MDOT weigh in on this though.

Best regards,
J.J.