[nfbmi-talk] bsbp commission meeting agenda oct 2

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:29:08 UTC 2014

There are also no reports from the training center, the regional offices, and so forth, either...nor the various divisions within the bureau, such as rehabilitation services and all the others - Interesting.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/acEX1oHv-20140930-1822.wav