[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Review Letter from BSBP Consumer Services Director

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 19:12:16 UTC 2015

This is NOT incompetence.  This is pure unadulterated corruption!  Why don't
the overpaid lazy VR staff get off their lazy butts and visit consumers to
obtain a signature on a PRINT DOCUMENT, if the BS 4 BP will not accept an
electronic signature e-mailed from the consumers e-mail address?

This is nothing new to just Joe, as the same was done to me as a member of
NFB.  Nothing will be done about the fraud, corruption, stealing of VR funds
being used for INELIGIBLE SIGHTED persons--family, friends, lovers and
lovers of lovers, of BS4BP staff, because the NFB of Michigan or NFB
National doesn't have the courage or integrity anymore to take the ACTION
that is needed to clean-up the agency and put the thieves out of their jobs
and in prison making 10 cents an hour making license plates, for their
SIGHTED friends with a driver's license, which makes their friends qualified
to apply for state employment!

Go-Along-To-Get-Along has miserably failed, and perhaps Keven Worley, our
leadership weekend national representative, is correct in his opinion, that
the answer is for blind persons to move out of Michigan!  Now that is real
NFB spirit and leadership!

That strategy and Go-Along-To-Get-Along is NOT THE NFB in which I grew up.