[nfbmi-talk] Human Services Division Survey

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 02:08:50 UTC 2015

Human Services Division Survey

Please respond to the following questions by June 1st either by emailing brightsmile1953 at comcast.net or by calling Mary Ann Robinson at 517-960-5575.

1.  As a consumer of human services, do you have difficulty accessing information on human service web sites?  Yes/No.  If yes, please explain.

2.  As a consumer of human services, have you had or are you having difficulty accessing electronic medical or health records.  Yes/No.  If yes, please explain.

3.  As a consumer of human services, have you had problems completing forms or understanding benefits due to accessibility issues?  Yes/No.  If yes, please explain.

4.  As an employee or potential employee in the human service field, have you had problems accessing or taking licensing exams.  Yes/No.  If yes, pleas explain.

5.  As an employee in the human services field, do you have problems related to accessibility in performing your job?  Yes/No.   If yes, please explain.

Thank you,

Mary Ann Robinson, President, Human Services Division NFB MI

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is  not the characteristic

that defines us or our future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,

because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We

can have the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.