[nfbmi-talk] Michigan Affiliate Board Meeting Tuesday, April 21

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 14:29:56 UTC 2015

Larry asked me to forward this announcement to the list serve.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

April 18, 2015

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The Michigan Affiliate Board will have a Meeting on Tuesday, April 21, at 8:30 P.M. The meeting needs to be changed from
Thursday to
Tuesday because Board members are either out of town on Thursday or are
participating in the MAER Conference. Also, I inadvertently scheduled the Board Meeting on Monday even though I know there is a
Lansing Chapter meeting. I will attend the Lansing Chapter meeting. Scheduling the Board Meeting concurrently with the Lansing
Chapter meeting was an oversight on my part. I appologize. To participate on Tuesday, call
605-475-433
3 902855 Pound.
Agenda
Quorum
Introduction of Participating Members
Secretary's Report, Terri Wilcox.
Treasurer's Report, Mark Eagle.
President's Report, Larry Posont.
Agency News, Larry Posont.
Committee needed to write the NFB response to the report on the Agency
Vendors Committee, Terry Eagle.
Drivers Licenses required for civil Service Jobs
Employment Seminar Jordyn Castor, J.J. Meddaugh.
Youth Outreach, Fred Wurtzel Donna Posont.
National Convention 2015
Mugs
Affiliate Financial Support
Update Access to Metro Airport, Terri Wilcox
Old Business:
New Business
Adjourn