[nfbmi-talk] Detroit Metro Airport Protest

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Apr 23 00:32:00 UTC 2015

Hello Michigan Federationists,

Pursuant to our Resolution, the NFB of Michigan will conduct a picket
demonstration this coming Sunday April 26th from 2:00-3:30 at the Detroit
Metropolitan Airport.  Transportation will be provided from East Lansing,
Ann Arbor and Downtown Detroit to the site of the demonstration.

Federationists, get out your walking shoes and warm up your voices to let
the public know of our condemnation of the actions of the Detroit
Metropolitan Airport in making access to the airport more difficult than it
was.  ADA prohibits making things less accessible.

Please contact your chapter president or Larry Posont directly to make a
reservation for transportation to the airport.  Larry may be reached at
313-727-3546.

We need your voices and feet on the picket lines this Sunday. Please discuss
any ideas for additional transportation with Larry if you have suggestions.

Warmest Federation Regards,

Fred