[nfbmi-talk] Fw: MCRS RESPONSE TO PUBLIC COMMENT

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 20:08:55 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Christyne.Cavataio at ed.gov
Cc: BRIAN SABOURIN ; Janet Labreck RSA Commissioner ; MARK MCWILLIAMS MPAS ; Elmer Cerano MPAS
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 2:48 PM
Subject: Fw: MCRS RESPONSE TO PUBLIC COMMENT

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Marlene Malloy
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: MCRS RESPONSE TO PUBLIC COMMENT

This is the most absurd and utterly non-responsive thing I've ever read.

None of the issues I've brought up over years, including documentation of wasste, fraud and abuse, let alone systemic violations of the ADA, section 504 and Title I of the Rehabilitation Act are adressed here.

This is totally and utterly irresponsable.
\