[nfbmi-talk] Donna Posont is doing ok.........

info at sbizrd.com info at sbizrd.com
Sun Dec 13 02:33:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone, some of you may have  heard that earlier this week Donna was hit by a vehicle  as her neighbor backed  out of the driveway.   Donna says she has bumps and bruises, her ankles were  crushed,   one is broken
After talking with her today, I noticed her spirits are up and her since of humor is in great.  Please join  us as we  wish Donna  a speedy recovery.

Have a blessed and Healthy Holiday,

HOME OF "MyBrailleCell & Pocket -It Cane Bag
Lillian Quickley, ceo
Small Bizness Research and Development LLC
234 State Street, Suite 1505
Detroit, MI 48226
Office: 313-964-6989
E-mail: ceo at sbizrd.com