[nfbmi-talk] Looking for an Email Address

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 19:58:04 UTC 2015

I talked with Mike Powell on Saturday about his e-mail address returning
e-mails.  He explained he thought his wowway e-mail account would remain
active during his recent move to another residence.  Apparently he received
incorrect information from wowway, and he is aware we are out-of-contact to
communicate with him by e-mail.
I did not inquire whether his phone number remains the same after the
relocation