[nfbmi-talk] FW: NABS List Guidelines

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:18:55 UTC 2015

Hello Dave,

If you are referring to Joe harcz being removed from the email list at the end of your message, it was high time for this action to take place. His behavior would have never been tolerated on the NABS student email list, nor do I believe it would have taken almost five years to resolve this situation for good.

I applaud the actions taken by President Larry Posont to remove joe harcz  from this email list, and I greatly appreciate and commend the state affiliate board by reaffirming this action by removing Joe harcz from all NFB of Michigan email lists for good. This action should have taken place years ago.

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be publically humiliated, harassed, or personally attacked by others on this email list. So thank you for those of you who were finally willing to stand up and take action to resolve this situation. I think it will go a long way in creating a more positive public image for this organization.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth