[nfbmi-talk] National Convention

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:01:07 UTC 2015

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

February 9, 2015

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     If you would like to attend National Convention this summer in
Orlando from July 5-10, but need a little financial assistance to make
it a reality, contact me via email or phone by May 1. My email is
president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
My phone number is (313)727-3546. If this is your first Convention,
consider applying for a Jernigan Scholarship. Go to
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm15/bm1502/bm150212.htm

www.nfb.org
for details
Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.