[nfbmi-talk] members at large chapter notice of meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 16:00:53 UTC 2015

Dear Federationists and friends,

   The next meeting of the Members at large chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan will be held via conference call on Monday, March 9 at 7 p.m.  The conference call number is 1 605-475-4333  Use access code 902855 pound sign.
  Our February meeting was a good one and we hope you can join us in March to learn of the many activities of the Federation and help plan our future as an active chapter of the NFB of Michigan.
   If you have questions call Dave Robinson at 517-775-7943  or e mail at (drob1946 at gmail.com).