[nfbmi-talk] Flint chapter

Jeff Crouch- k8tvv k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 03:20:54 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
Yesterday at our monthly chapter meeting for the flint chapter, we
held elections, and I volunteered and was elected president, and am
proud to have a strong  team behind me. I wanted to let the affiliet
know of this.
I believe that the next generation of proud federationists should take
a leadership position if so called to. I answered that call with a
open mind and am excited to see what will happen, I'm proud to call
myself a federationist. With the help of everyone I know I will grow
to be a strong leader that will be able to contribute to such an
amazing organization.
I may call on each and everyone of you for support, so please bar in
mind with me as I get more comfortable with what I need to do.

thank you to each of you who make this organization what it is today.
--
President of the flint chapter of the NFB of Michigan
Board member of the Michigan Association of Blind Students