[nfbmi-talk] Flint chapter

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 00:12:21 UTC 2015

Rock on Jeff! I know you can do this; and I also know that your fellow chapter members will make a great team working with you.  I was really impressed with you at Washington Seminar.  You have gained some excellent confidence and maturity during the past year, and you have also done a wonderful job with Ben.

I wish you and the entire Flint chapter great success.
Boone Christine Sent from my iPhone
----Original Message----- From: Jeff Crouch- k8tvv via nfbmi-talk