[nfbmi-talk] Change for Lansing Birding

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Feb 20 15:36:49 UTC 2015

Hello All you Bird Enthusiasts,

Due to the temporary closing of Woldumar, our Birding By Ear and Beyond will
be headquartered at Fred and Mary Wurtzel's house at 1212 N. Foster Ave in
Lansing.  We will use the Tollgate Wetlands as our outdoor site for learning
about local bird species.  This area is known for waterfowl and many other
species.  Come over and enjoy our company and enjoy the outdoors.  Even the
temperature is scheduled to be warmer possibly above freezing.

We look forward to seeing you there, tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM.

Warmest Regards,

Fred