[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Sibley Media Services Payments

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 00:34:56 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: David Robinson NFB MI
Cc: terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle ; Larry Posont NFBMI Pres. ; Michael Powell NFB MI ; Derek Moore ; mary wurtzel ; J.J. Meddaugh NFB MI ; Terri Wilcox NFB Sec ; Christine Boone ; Joe Sontag NFB MI ; Fred wurtzel ; Larry D Keeler
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:23 AM
Subject: Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Sibley Media Services Payments

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA) ; Luzenski, Sue (LARA) ; Pemble, Mike (LARA) ; Belknap, Katie (LARA) ; Jones, Leamon (LARA) ; Gaston, Diamalyn (LARA)
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2014 9:21 AM

Dear Ms. Haynes and All,

These like all of the responses are ludicrous upon their face and belie Governor Snyder's claim for transparency and accountability by public employees paid handsomely by the citizens of this state.

moreover, the claim that it would take eight hours at $33 per hour to answer a very simple question about identified expenditures of state and federal funds shows how utterly contemptible, smug, snide, and grossly over paid you bureaucrats are in the first place.

I remind you all once again that you work for we the citizens  of this state, including those of us  who are blind and not the other way around.

Happy New Year,

Joe