[nfbmi-talk] Recognizing your suitcase when ttraveling?

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Mon Jan 12 14:16:38 UTC 2015

I once had an occasion to visit my cousin in Chicago, on Thanksgiving
weekend. To help me find my suitcase, I had a yellow ribbon attached to the
handle. I went to Detroit Metro Airport with suitcase in hand. The airline I
was using only had two flights leaving at the time, Chicago and Miami. I did
not know at that I had another passenger with me, Mr. Murthy.

When I got to the “Windy City” I attempted to retrieve my “Yellow Ribbon. It
did not show up with my flight. Neighed did it show up on the next two
flights from Detroit?

I made a report to the airline and had my suitcase delivered the next day,
after it was retrieved from Miami!