[nfbmi-talk] I will be out of state for my son's wedding

Derek Moore moorederek at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 22:06:52 UTC 2015

Okay Larry
Have a safe trip
 "When you were born, you cried
and the world rejoiced.
Live your life
so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice."
 White Elk

      From: Larry Posont via nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
 To: nfbmi-talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 5:01 PM
 Subject: [nfbmi-talk] I will be out of state for my son's wedding

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

January 14, 2015

Dear Michigan Federationists:

    On January 31, we will have the Michigan Affiliate Quarterly
Board Meeting in Lansing. I will be out of state for my son's wedding
on January 18-26. At this time, I will not have computer access.
Please contact Mike Powell if you need anything. He can be reached at
586 754 1325
 or by email at
mpowell at wowway.com
Please send last minute Agenda items to Terri Wilcox at
 trising at sbcglobal.net
 They will be added to the Agenda the day of the meeting.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.