[nfbmi-talk] Quarterly Board Meeting will be held on January 31

Kim Mohnke kitties_kimmy at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 17:17:21 UTC 2015

Hello,
Upon seeing this agenda and knowing the additional agenda items Dave wants, I would recommend that we start the meeting earlier than 11 am. If possible we should start the meeting either at 9:30 or 10 am.  This way we get through the agenda items and not feel rushed at the end of the meeting.
Sincerely,
Kim Mohnke