[nfbmi-talk] Why Be a Part of the NFB?

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 04:19:06 UTC 2015

Well Mary Ann, you have met the perfect person, me! I make perfectly good
mistakes! I also think part of our issues are that when we haven't been in
the organization long or started younge we have to build up a base of
connections. For example, I've only been a Federationist for a few years. A
lot of people knew me before I was but now they are beginning to take me
more seriously because I've been getting involved in things. However, I have
not been around long enough to devope a reputation. Ok, maybe that preceeds
me! Again, the best we can do is keep reaching out and making connections
and strengthening them.