[nfbmi-talk] February Human Services Division Meeting

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 28 03:11:19 UTC 2015

Good Evening Everyone,

The February meeting of the Human Services Division will be held via conference call on Tuesday February 3 at 7:00 in the evening. The call in number is 605-475-4333
then access code 902855 pound.

The agenda will include: discussion of offices, an update on the EMR issue and determining priorities for the month ahead.
Any blind human service professional-social worker, psychologist, sociologist, music
therapist, massage therapist, counselor, occupational therapist, child care worker,
students interested in pursuing careers in human services and
consumers having difficulties with human service organizations are welcome. If you
aren't sure, please feel free to call and see if you want to participate.

Mary Ann Robinson, President

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic
that defines us or our future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,
because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. We
can have the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.