[nfbmi-talk] Questions about Public Gym

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:52:52 UTC 2015

My experience at the gym was that they wanted to label the machine so they
did not have to help me every time. I don't know if it is required, but as
one who fell off the tredmill at home three weeks ago and got hurt I will
not be using one again until I am sure which button is which. Just a little
braille can bring such joy and independence.