[nfbmi-talk] Fw: very important for list serve

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:02:58 UTC 2015

Hello Dave,

Unfortunately, not every student receives the support they need to fight
discrimination they face as a blind college student. How and why the NFB
selects those who it will support is something I most likely will never
understand. Discrimination like this happens at colleges here in Michigan
too. Maybe someday someone will step up and take some action on this so
blind college students here in Michigan do not have to fight these battles
of discrimination all on their own.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth