[nfbmi-talk] Thank You For Publishing My Article

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 16:51:18 UTC 2015

Gary:

I am honored that you were pleased to publish my article "Taking Stock
In One Another" in the July, 2015 edition of "The Braille Monitor."
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm15/bm1507/bm150711.htm

I hope this helps a little as we try to push the ball forward for
Barclays Bank as they put forth effort to give the investing public a
chance intentionally to invest in companies that serve and hire
persons with disabilities.  I also trust it will help us disabled
people--especially on our most frustrating days--to remember that we
are worth a lot, even in financial terms.  We can take heart that the
"big boys" in the global economy are starting to sit up and take
notice.

Unfortunately, I cannot make it to Orlando this year.  But some of my
chapter members from Michiana are coming.  Thank you for giving me the
motivation to help start this chapter, which did not even exist three
years ago.  I will do everything in my power to make it in 2016.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin