[nfbmi-talk] members at large chapter meeting

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:51:46 UTC 2015

Federationists and Friends:

   the Members at large chapter of the National Federation of the blind of Michigan will be holding its monthly meeting via the conference line on Monday evening, March 9 at 7 p.m.   We hold our meetings every second Monday of the month and invite everyone to  join us.  Please use conference call number 1 605-475-4333  and access code 902855 pound sign.
   We will be discussing new ideas to reach more of you and others who may not know about us. We will discuss national convention and time for pre registration along with current happenings around the State.  We will also be listening to the latest presidential release. Bring your ideas and thoughts for future growth and activities.
   See you on the phone at 7 p.m. tomorrow.

Dave Robinson