[nfbmi-talk] The Michigan Affiliate Board will have a Meeting on Thursday, March 12, at 8:30 P.M.

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 16:53:14 UTC 2015

			Hello Larry and Terri.
I just wanted to remind you that I will not be at the Thursday board
meeting.
Our pastoral council meets the second Thursday of the month and as I
represent the worship commission I usually can't attend other meetings
scheduled for that day.
I will be available the fourth Thursday if there is a meeting then.
I can tell you that our constitution committee has been meeting and things
are moving along.
We are working with the model constitution for state affiliates, our
Michigan constitution and the national NFB constitution as a guide as we
explore possible changes and revisions.
Fred, Joe, Dave and I seem to be a pretty good team.  I enjoy working with
them  and thank them for their continued help.  -----Original Message-----