[nfbmi-talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond March 14, 2015

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:10:22 UTC 2015

Please consider joining us for a Saturday morning treat. Birding by Ear and Beyond will meet at the Environmental Interpretive Center in Dearborn at 10 a m and the first order of business is eating at the pancake breakfast complete with maple syrup recently tapped from the trees in the natural area. After we are energized we will proceed into the woods around the Fairlane Lake to find out what migratory birds have returned; possibly the Red-winged blackbird, the American robin and more surprises. The winter residents such as various species of woodpeckers, the American gold finch, the Tufted Tit mouse, and the Northern cardinal are getting more loud and lively with each passing day. The temperature will be above fifty which is good for outdoor adventure and bad for trudging through the mud so dress warmly and wisely. If you have any questions please contact Donna Posont 313-220-8140 Student Naturalist University of Michigan-Dearborn Environmental Interpretive Center