[nfbmi-talk] Jordyn Castor in the media

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Mar 24 04:06:33 UTC 2015

Terry,
Definitely see your point, but I didn't read this article as
condescending. I think as long as blind peple are presented in a
positive light, I'm OK with the occasional press story. Perhaps a blind
parent will see this and arrange the same for their blind child instead
of holding them back. Is it the perfect article? Hardly. But it is a
positive blindness story without the word amazing in it nonetheless.

It's certainly a discussion that has no clear answer.

Best regards,
J.J.