[nfbmi-talk] Board Meeting May 7.

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri May 8 02:16:21 UTC 2015

Hello Terri,

This is the first email I have received about there being a conference call
board meeting for tonight. I remember seeing the minutes from the previous
conference call board meeting, but nothing about a conference call board
meeting for tonight. I am not quite sure what happened to any other emails
you may have sent out in regards to tonight's conference call board meeting,
but I did not received any of them. I just thought I would let you know.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Larry Posont and I were speaking  on Monday about the Agenda for this
evening's Board Meeting. Larry asked me to send the Agenda out. I thought I
sent it out but, much to my dismay,  I realized that it had  not been sent
until we sent it this evening.
Only three of us called in for the meeting this evening. I appologize for
this mistake. We will have the Quarterly Board Meeting on May 16. I hope to
see you there.

Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Sent from my Windows computer