[nfbmi-talk] FW: Camp Abilities Michigan

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sun May 10 00:56:22 UTC 2015

From: Scott McNamara [mailto:scmcnamara23 at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 3:04 PM
To: Robin Decker; Lappin-Roth, Andrea; Michele Kaseta; lynn pensari; atofmich at juno.com; bcf at blindchildrensfund.org; leaderdog at leaderdog.org; emailmee at comcast.net; mits at edzone.net; info at michiganloanfunds.org; info at vscenter.com; cannonp at michigan.gov; sbph at michigan.gov; info at viic.org; office at bethshalompgh.org; Connie Neese; Danielle Zarzycki; Allie Blazius; Amy Schreiner; Amy Shepherd; B Merk-Adam; Christine Waldus; Dave Potter; Fred Wurtzel; Hal Wolfe; Heather B-T; Jessica Kusku; jkushman at kresa.org; Kathy Sweeney; Stephanie Drews-Laubach; Stephanie Steffer; Stephanie Steffer; lizzyber14 at comcast.net; president.nfb.mi at gmail.com; Trising at sbcglobal.org; Vhs at dmc.org; Bill Bowman
Subject: Camp Abilities Michigan

Good Afternoon,

This is a reminder to notify you of our awesome sports camp for the blind and visually impaired. Our camp takes place at Wayne State University and we are run by a mix of adapted physical educators and VI teachers. We impact children's lives by having them grow through playing team building games and learning sports that they can play at home. This year we will be adding rock climbing and more arts and crafts activities to our camp!  We will also have the National APE teacher of the year at our camp and he will be giving a free in-service for our parents on how to keep your child active in the summer months.

We run in June from the 22nd-25th. Our website is www.campabilitiesmichigan.org <http://www.campabilitiesmichigan.org/>  . Please give me and email or a call if you have any questions. Registration is up and running!

586-945-6597

Hope to see you there!

Scott McNamara, B.S., M.Ed., C.A.P.E.

Executive Director, Camp Abilities Michigan

Special Education Teacher, Warren Woods Public Schools