[nfbmi-talk] Thank You!!!

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat May 16 22:21:17 UTC 2015

I'd like to thank 3 women who wer really instrumental in helping prepare and
serve our lunch. Well, also for the dirty job of cleaning the mess up.
Others helped but these three wer essential. When I got to the church this
morning, I sort of thaught I'd be doing it all myself. I was aweful glad to
see Esther there. And, when the Detroit Chapter arrived, Lilian and Tomica
came down and really threw down with me! So, thanks again Esther, Lilian and
our new member Tomica for all of your work!