[nfbmi-talk] June Human Services Division Meeting

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat May 30 17:11:30 UTC 2015

Got it!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Mary
Ann Robinson via nfbmi-talk
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 10:46 PM
To: NFB of Michigan List
Cc: Mary Ann Robinson
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] June Human Services Division Meeting

Good Evening Everyone,

The  June meeting of the Human Services Division will be held via conference
call on Tuesday, June 2 at 7:00 in the evening. The call in number is
605-475-4333
then access code 902855 pound.

The agenda will include:  current happenings, increasing membership, the
division meeting at national convention, and the Newsline survey.

Any blind human service professional-social worker, psychologist,
sociologist, music
therapist, massage therapist, counselor, occupational therapist, child care
worker,
students interested in pursuing careers in human services and consumers
having difficulties with human service issues or organizations are welcome.
If you
 aren't sure, please feel free to call and see if you want to participate.

Mary Ann Robinson, President
characteristic
 that defines us or our future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind
people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and
our dreams. We
 can have the life we want; blindness is not what holds us back.