[nfbmi-talk] From our State ADA Coordinator

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 00:32:03 UTC 2015

Below are comments and congratulations on the Septemver 17th Michigan ADA
Celebration, from the State of Michigan ADA Coordinator.

I guess we ought to count our blessings that we were not aborted before
birth, are not institutionalized, not begging on a street somewhere in the
U.S. or other country, and that we have the State of Michigan and Snyder
administration with our best interest making life worthwhile living.