[nfbmi-talk] Guide Dog Committee

Derek Moore moorederek at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 16:35:58 UTC 2015

Okay Larry
If it is okay with the other members I step up and be the chair for us
Derek
 Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
So long as mists envelop you, be still;
be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
-- as it surely will.
Then act with courage.

 Ponca Chief White Eagle (1800's to 1914)