[nfbmi-talk] Questions Concerning Advocacy in Michigan

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:02:06 UTC 2015

Hey everyone,

For anyone who would like to see this page, the URL to this campaign is https://www.gofundme.com/indiawest <https://www.gofundme.com/indiawest>

India is such a bright and talented young lady. I know her mom has worked tirelessly to ensure she receives all the materials and support she needs to receive an equal education. I really hope her and her mom get the support and help they need, whether it be through funds to attend private school, or the assistance in advocating in the public school system.

Jordyn