[nfbmi-talk] Fw: silc meeting importance high

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 18:17:05 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: David Robinson NFB MI
Cc: terry Eagle ; Mark Eagle
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:36 PM
Subject: silc meeting importance high

Colleagues,

The following MI SILC meeting is open to the public either in person or by phone.

I highly encourage any and all persons associated with the utter civil rights atrocity on September 17, 2015 at the State Capitol ADA event to participate and to make public comment.

Note it was directly Sarah Gravetti along with others who actively violated our civil rights under the ADA itself, and our First Amendment rights as wwell.

This SILC is a public body and required to be open to the public.

Nothing About Us Without Us

Joe Harcz

NFB/ADAPT

Nov 13 silc meeting w telecon from silc packet

SILC Council Meeting

Crowne Plaza Lansing West

11:00 a.m.

November 13, 2015

MEMORANDUM

TO:       Members of Michigan Statewide Independent Living Council, (SILC)

CC:         Partners, members of the public, interested organizations

FROM:   Rodney Craig, Executive Director

DATE:    October 29, 2015

SUBJECT:  SILC Business Meeting Materials

Friday, November 13th, 2015 the regular SILC Quarterly Business meeting will be convened at 11:00 am.  The meeting is at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West, 925 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917.

Cart will be provided during the business meeting.  SILC will be offering a light working lunch at noon.  Please advise Tracy at 517-371-4872 or Tracy at misilc.org if you will not be attending to assist us with the meal count.

Teleconference Information:

          Dial in #:1-800-582-3014

Conference Code: 96966697

Work groups will be meeting from 9:00am until 10:45am am at the same location.

I hope everyone will have an opportunity to review meeting materials prior to the business meeting and if there are questions, contact #517-371-4872 so we can ensure you have the information necessary to actively participate in the meeting.   Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything SILC staff can do to enhance your participation.

SILC staff is looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday, November 13th.