[nfbmi-talk] Requesting interviews with blind/visually impairedpeople

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 09:49:35 UTC 2015

Why do we really need a special cup for the blind and visually impaired anyway?! I'm as blind as they get and yet I've managed quite well with the same cups and glasses that (gasp) the sighted use.; and I'm not a fluke in this regard. I hope John explained blindness as it really is and not the way most of the sighted believe it to be.