[nfbmi-talk] FW: FW: Requesting interviews withblind/visually impairedpeople

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Mon Oct 12 17:37:23 UTC 2015

Thanks for sending this Fred.
If I'm correct, this class is picking up on the research done a year ago
that a couple of us participated in. Somehow that research resulted in
coming up with a cup. I'd be curious to know what led them to that
conclusion. Maybe there really were some blind people who expressed that
need. I know I definitely did not.
I'm glad you sent them a letter to reach out. I think it's important for
us to educate and try to redirect a project like this instead of just
ignoring them.

Best regards,
J.J.