[nfbmi-talk] FW: MSU UARC - Participants with Low Vision Needed - PAID OPPORTUNITY

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 16:58:29 UTC 2015

The response below totally ignored my original e-mail point about ALL blind persons, legally blind or totally blind, in need of one universal voting system for the entire class of blind persons.  I can only presume that the researchers have already concluded TOTALLY BLIND persons do not participate in voting.  Go figure.  But then it is MSU doing the research.