[nfbmi-talk] Grils' Social Group in capital area

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Thu Oct 22 23:29:40 UTC 2015

Hello,
Just a quick note for any parents on this list who might want to have their daughters meet some new friends.  The girls' social group meets once monthly in Mason.  some of the NFB folks know my daughter, Anna, who is 23 now.  We formed this group several years ago and would like to involve some younger girls, ages 12 and up. Give me a call or email me if you know a girl with disabilities who just wants to make some new friends.  Lydia Schuck 676-4621