[nfbmi-talk] directions please

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Sat Oct 31 15:10:51 UTC 2015

Hi Georgia,
It is near the I 96 and Cedar Street intersection. Get off interstate 96 at Cedar Street go south. It is maybe a half-mile south of 96 on the west side or right-hand side as you're going south of the road. I don't think you need any other landmarks. It is quite easy to find. Hope to see you there

Fred Wurtzel
Sent from my iPod