[nfbmi-talk] Fw: access to the capitol and more

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:43:59 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: eleanor canter
Cc: David Robinson NFB MI ; Mark Johnson ; Mark Eagle ; Darma Canter ; Kelly Buckland ; Susan Fitzmaurice ; Laura Hall ; Norm DeLisle ; Jill Gerrie ; Leigh Campbell-Earl ; Clark Goodrich
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 7:59 AM
Subject: Fw: access to the capitol and more

    They know of the non-compliance issues at the Michigan State Capitol, yet 25 years after the ADA and millions in renovations, hundreds of barriers still remain. Yet, Ms. Gravetti has done nothing about this. Nor has ADA Michigan. Nor has Michigan Protection and Advocacy Services. On the latter it is important to note we get no disability rights from MPAS as Elmer L. Cerano its director is the former Chair of NISH and Chair emeritis of Source Americaa. And one of SourceAmerica's current board members is Mark Lezotte who is also on the board of directors of MPAS.