[nfbmi-talk] It's Time to Register for State Convention

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Sep 24 06:14:39 UTC 2015

It's the beginning of fall in Michigan which also means that our annual
state convention is right around the corner.
This year's convention will be held November 6-8 at the Causeway Bay
Hotel in Lansing. Some of you may note that the location has changed,
but our excellent room rates have not. Rooms are now available for $75
per night and can be reserved by calling the hotel directly at (517)
694-8123. The hotel is conveniently located on a CATA bus line, with a
stop right in front of the building.

Online preregistration is also now available. Register now to lock in
the preregistration rate of $15, plus $35 for your banquet ticket.
Deadline before the rates go up is October 23. You can pay online using
a credit card or Paypal, or send a check.

To register, visit
http://www.nfbmi.org/registration

Remember to book your room directly with the hotel, as this is not
included with the registration cost.

If you have any questions, you can reply to this message or write me at
jj at bestmidi.com.

Thanks, and I hope to see you in Lansing.

--
Best regards,
J.J.