[nfbmi-talk] Current Job Postings Requiring Driver's License Numbers Where Driving is not an Essential Job Function

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 01:28:03 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Last week I attended the National Association of Social Workers of Michigan State Conference.  A colleague who attended my presentation asked that I inform her of any current job postings that require a driver's license number on the application where driving is not an essential function of the job. please send any postings of this nature to me and I will pass them on to her.

Thank you,

Mary Ann Robinson
President Human Services Division NFB of  Michigan
First Vice President Human Services Division
National Federation of the Blind