[nfbmi-talk] {Spam?} Forward: Gov. Officials Charged in Flint Water Crisis

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Apr 21 16:46:30 UTC 2016

Hello Martha! Thank you for posting this message. I believe it does affect all of us and the NFB. The Commission or Merril as it is now for the blind should have been providing information in braille. There might be other people who should also go to jail for this. Thank you again. Warmest regards, Fred

Fred Wurtzel
Sent from my iPod