[nfbmi-talk] Aug. 20 Board Meeting Lunch Counts

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Aug 9 20:57:12 UTC 2016

Hello. If you are planning on attending the Aug. 20 board meeting in
Southfield at the Westin and would like lunch, please Email me off list.
Alternatively, one representative from your chapter can Email me for
your chapter. Lunch will be soup, salad, various pizzas, and dessert. I
don't have the cost for lunch yet but it should be in the ballpark of
past board meetings. Please also let me know if you have any dietary
requirements. Fred, diet coke is not included.

Thanks.

J.J. Meddaugh, 2nd Vice President

NFB of Michigan