[nfbmi-talk] NFB Grand Rapids Chapter August Meeting

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 11:42:12 UTC 2016

Greetings!
Our normal August Chapter Meeting has been moved to Saturday August 27th 3:30PM - 5PM - We are taking our meeting on the road to meet other potential, future members - in Muskegon!  Those of you who live in Muskegon and thereabouts, please get the word out - we would like all Chapter Officers to be present, if possible.
Location:  Denny's Restaurant  3520 Green Street Muskegon MI - right off the freeway - US31
I just completed a Flyer and am working with a member to get it done in braille as well.  Please get the word out to friends and family living in Muskegon and thereabouts.
Thanks and Hope to see you in Southfield on the 20th and then Muskegon on the 27th.

Martha Moore, MPA, DTMEmbrace Today and be a Change Agent