[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: In Light Of Last Saturday's Meeting: A Couple Of Observations

Lydia Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Mon Aug 15 22:33:51 UTC 2016

I have been writing grants for our affiliate over the past few months.  Thanks for letting me know what your application was about.  We are writing to fund newsline recruitment and training, which we will be using to also build our organization.  Today I submitted to Detroit Energy, and am working on a matching grant to Michigan Blue Cross.  We have applied only as an affiliate, but we are using the money to help chapters reach out regionally.